If you like the recipes here and want more, much more, you can buy the book!!
Eat Good, Drink Good, Live Good is both a cookbook and an entertaining guide. I have spend decades cooking for myself and others, mostly in tiny or average kitchens on a tight budget without many fancy tools. What began as a way to have something good to eat for dinner eventually evolved into a small private catering business and private kitchen.
I have taken that experience and my decades of cooking and refined it down into a book for the average home cook. I also decided to write something which addresses the biggest issues facing home cooks:
- Menu planning WITH a timeline for getting everything cooked on time and to the table at the right temperature;
- Cooking holiday meals and for big parties in your average kitchen with your basic stove;
- Cooking for guests with special diets (e.g., vegan, gluten-free), with religious considerations for food (e.g., Halal, Kosher) and picky eaters (children);
- Creating a beautiful table when you have next to no budget for decor;
- Cooking tasty and beautiful dishes with minimal equipment.
The book can be purchased as an eBook on Amazon, Google Play and BN.com.
You can buy the hard copy through Amazon here:
Or, if you want a signed version from me, email me at RebeccaEBlanton@yahoo.com with “cookbook” in the subject line. I need your name and address for the book.
You can PayPal me at Paypal.com/AuntieVice. I also accept Venmo, Square and Zelle payments.
A signed copy with shipping is $21.